Hilton Dili Palm Springs Hotel and the New Zealand Embassy in Timor-Leste are offering successful candidates a short-term Training Scholarship in New Zealand followed by a full-time role on completion of the program at Hilton Dili Palm, Springs Hotel. (Opening mid 2020) You will have more than just a job, you will have a challenging and rewarding career in the hospitality industry.
The short-term training scholarship will run for 6-9 month from your acceptance of your scholarship application. Full time employment commences at Dili Palm Springs on your return to Dili from New Zealand.
- English language training in New Zealand for up to 3 months, followed by up to 6 months on the job skills training at one of the Hilton Hotels in New Zealand.
- Training Fees
- Training related cost allowance
- Return ticket to New Zealand
- Establishment allowance
- Accommodation in a homestay or similar in New Zealand
- Fortnightly personal and meal allowance
- Medical and travel costs
Scholarship application requirements
- Timorese citizen
- Conversational English skills
- Complete scholarship forms
- Personal official documents (medical statement, passport)
- Agreement to scholarship terms and conditions
- Relevant experience an advantage.
Guest service agent, food and beverage attendant, bartender, cook, conference and event coordinator, room attendant, technician
Submit your application from today until 6 September 2019.
Email to: DiliPalmSprings.email@example.com